March 20, 2014

Family photos by Alisa Sue Photography

Back in late January when Asher Wade and I had our little getaway to Sarasota, we had the opportunity to have some family pictures done with my parents and grandpa.  The very talented Alisa of Alisa Sue Photography did them for us and she did a wonderful job!  I actually went to high school with Alisa, so was fun to catch up with her too. 
 
These pictures are so special to me because of the fact that Pops is in them.  I will treasure these always.  I hate that Matt is not in the shots, but we will definitely have another shoot with Alisa next time we are all visiting.

Words cannot express how much I love this child and his innocent little expressions.
 


Proud grandparents with their first grandchild
 







Precious, precious keepsake
 

No comments: